Honey mustard crunch salmon
January 6, 2023
Recipes » Honey mustard crunch salmon
- 2 6oz portions North Coast Seafoods Naked Norwegian Salmon fillets, thawed and patted dry
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Instructions / Directions
Recipe courtesy of North Coast Seafoods
- For the Epic Honey Mustard Glaze:
- In a small bowl, combine all the honey, mustards, mayonnaise, horseradish and paprika. Mix until well combined.
- Keep glaze chilled until ready to use.
- For the Crunch:
- Combine panko, parsley and olive oil in a bowl and mix well. Reserve.
- For the Salmon:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Naked Norwegian Salmon portions onto an oiled baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each portion with a heaping tablespoon of glaze and spread evenly over the fish.
- Press crumbs evenly onto glaze.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of Honey Mustard Glaze.
- Bon appetit!