- 1 lb bag North Coast Seafoods Naked Norwegian Salmon, (3) 5oz portions. Thaw and pat dry.
Epic Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Instructions / directions
- In a small bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Keep glaze chilled until ready to use.
- Combine crumb ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Reserve.
Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Naked Salmon portions onto oiled baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each portion with a heaping tablespoon of glaze and spread evenly over the fish.
- Press crumbs evenly onto glaze.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of Honey Mustard Glaze.
This recipe is brought to you by North Coast Seafoods
Founded in 1957, Boston-based North Coast Seafoods is a family-owned, quality-obsessed Seafood company committed to providing the highest caliber, sustainable seafood imaginable to restaurants, retailers, and home-cooks around the country. We are “Dedicated to Sharing the Joy of Extraordinary Seafood.”