- 1, 12 oz fillet of ASC-certified salmon
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground or fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 small tortillas
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Fresh cilantro leaves, as a garnish
Instructions / directions
Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except for salmon to create the glaze.
Drizzle half of the glaze over the salmon fillet. Set the rest of the glaze aside. Let salmon sit for about 10 minutes to marinate.
Place salmon on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the center reaches at least 145°F.
Remove the salmon from the oven and slice into 4 pieces. Add the salmon to warmed tortillas, and garnish with pomegranate seeds. Drizzle each taco with the remaining prepared pomegranate glaze mixture and top with fresh cilantro leaves.Print