Salmon Pickled Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
November 17, 2023
- 1/2 lb ASC labeled salmon (or leftover salmon), flaked
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 12 oz Mama LiL's Pickled Peppers, roughly chopped + oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions / DirectionsServes: 6
This recipe is brought to you by Chef Keane Amdahl
Looking for creative new uses for your stash of smoked salmon? Or are you looking for a great way to use up some of your leftover salmon (assuming you HAVE any leftover salmon)? As long as you’ve got some pre-cooked salmon to use, this spread is the way to go!
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl or to the bowl of an electric stand mixer and whip until thoroughly combined and creamy.
- Add in the fresh chopped chives and fold in to combine.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread.