- 4 4-6 oz Aqquua Grouper portions
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 tbsp Japanese shoyu (or soy sauce)
- 4 tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 6 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp green onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
Recipe created by Chef Keane Amdahl of Coastal Seafoods
- Combine ginger, shoyu or soy sauce, seasoned rice wine vinegar, green onion, sesame seeds, and 4 tablespoons vegetable oil to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Reserve until needed.
- Season grouper fillets with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add the grouper portions skin side down and cook for 2-4 minutes depending on thickness. Fish should look about 2/3 of the way cooked. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and at an internal temp of around 145°F.
- Serve fish with rice, a side salad, or sautéed greens and spoon over the dressing.
This recipe is brought to you by Coastal Seafoods
Coastal Seafoods has been providing the Twin Cities with the best seafood for over 35 years. Their dedicated and knowledgeable team is passionate about delivering the highest quality sustainably sourced seafood to the local community as a way of working to make the world a better and more delicious place.