Recipe provided courtesy of Riverence
- Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the trout skin side down and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn over and remove the skin.
- Push trout over to one side while it continues to cook and add the onions and garlic to the other side of the skillet. Sauté one minute.
- Break trout up into large pieces and reduce heat to low.
- Add half and half, salt and pepper and cook three minutes until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly, but do not boil.
- Gradually sprinkle Asiago cheese over trout, stirring constantly. Turn off heat.
- Add cooked pasta to trout and top with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve each portion with a lemon wedge.