Mediterranean swai fillets en papillote
October 2, 2023
Recipes » Mediterranean swai fillets en papillote
- 10.5 oz frozen ASC-Certified swai fillets
- 6 oz green beans or approximately 3/4 cup, trimmed and cut into 2 in lengths
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, or approximately 3/4 cup, halved
- 1/4 cup mixed olives, pitted optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 lemon, zested
Instructions / DirectionsServes: 2
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Lay a 12 in x 14 in sheet of foil onto the work surface, then lay a piece of parchment paper the same size, over the top. Repeat with a second piece of foil and parchment.
- Lay the green beans in the center of each piece of paper, then top with the cherry tomatoes, swai fillets and olives.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Fold the long sides of the paper up over the mixture and fold over to secure. Fold either end of to create a sealed parcel.
- Place onto a baking tray, or onto the BBQ, and cook for 15-20 minutes until the fish is cooked and the beans tender.
- If the fish is fresh, simply cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Lay onto serving plates and unwrap to serve.